Flutter is an open-source UI software development kit for creating cross platform, stunning and high performance mobile and web applications which is based on Dart programming language.
Dart is a client-optimized programming language for apps on multiple platforms. It is developed by Google and is used to build mobile, desktop, server, and web applications. Dart is an object-oriented, class-based, garbage-collected language.
Dart is easy to learn so it won’t be tuff for you to dive into flutter development. If you are aware of simple java or android then you can easily learn dart and flutter.
Flutter provides widgets to create apps which directly render UI on the operating system’s canvas rather than native framework.
Features of flutter:
- Open source and cross platform
- Dart programming language which is easy to learn
- Hot reload which save time
- Fast development
- Beautiful UI interfaces
- Mobile, web and desktop app
- Minimal code
- High performance
Advantages of flutter:
- Trending platform for multiple target. i.e. Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, PWA.
- Flutter uses a dart programming language which has large software packages which help us to build quality apps.
- We only have to code once to create multi platform applications.
- Hot reload instantly updates changes which makes development more faster.
- It reduces time and effort of testing. by creating a one time test case we can check multiple platform apps, which reduces our testing time.
- Developer has full control over various widget and layout.
- Custom and ready made widgets for quick development.
Disadvantages of flutter:
- Third party libraries play a significant role in developing software, as flutter is new so we have limited access to such libraries, but it’s growing rapidly now a days.
- You have to learn dart for this.
- Large file size, for example – apk generated using flutter has bigger file size then created using native.
For more details please visit this.
Conclusion: This article is published to give brief details about flutter platform.
Thank you for reading this article. if you still need any help then you can contact us on email@example.com